Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Request for Multi Hit and STR, Dex, and other control in game.

I am looking for a couple of scripts to do some things in RPG maker XP because looking into it I don’t think you can do it without scripts. This is what I need:

1. A script to do a specified amount of hits in one skill use or basically multiple hits in one attack like how rpg maker vx has dual hit. I'm also hoping its one up to date not the ones from 2006. Its almost 2009 man  :tongue: Those scripts are out of date...

2. Option 1: A script so that you can go into the menu in game and after you level you can raise you stats like Str, Dex, and others from there.
2. Option 2: A script so the raise of hp, sp, Str, Dex, and others are not controlled by who the characters are but what class they are.
dont need this anymore i figured out how to do it with events.

I've only been using RPG Maker xp for a week as of 11/10/08 but I basically understand every concept you can possibly do with events and stuff from messing around with it and I’m currently learning Basics of C++ and I know how to edit some lua code so I can understand what things do in most code so you won’t really have to explain it in very deep of how I do stuff  :smile:...or maybe not  :down:...I never have even heard of Ruby till I started using rpg maker xp  :tongue:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.