Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[request] Edited!!: Time, Scripts, Game!!

Funa

Hello! I am sorry i did not find script request spot :P .. But i was wondering if you guys could make me a script for like guardians.. Like, they have a certain amount of health, when they die u can revive them, but during battle if and when they die the opponent starts attacking the guardians owner..

Thats all i ask.. Oh and sorry for not finding the Script Request spot :P

Mascarpone":qhdfdbxf said:
If you want to make a good first impression, post in the correct forum sankoo~

-2 points.

Umm actually no. Simple mistake, you're not less "popular" because of it.

Anyways, try using the search function, especially for the battle system you're looking for, there are a few good ones out there, ccoa and Minkoff both made sideviews, and I know there's another one out there that uses the RTP characters as battlers. If you still can't find it, request EXACTLY what you're looking for in a script request. Use as much detail as possible, and if possible, use mock up pictures. May not guarantee someone will make it, but it's always worth a shot. Good luck!

-J.D. Slasha

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.