Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

(Request) Change Equipment Script

Change Equipment Script
This is a request for a new script, an edit or debug of an existing script.

Change Equipment Script

RMVX:

I am using the KGC_EquipLearnSkill, and the KGC_SkillCPSystem scripts.

I am using them so that I can have the characters learn their skills by equipping rings that teach the skill. Then battle monsters until they learn it. Then the Cp system to make the player equip his skills.

The problem is that when the player has already learned a lot of skills. The rings you can equip will start to add up thus confusing the player.

If someone could make a script for me that I could use that would let me change what equipment a class could equip. I could create a common event that would make the player only see rings of skills he has not learned yet.

So the summarize I want a script that will let me change what equipment a class can equip in game.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.