Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[REQ]MIDI Request!

Kraft

Sponsor

Hello everyone.
Could anybody possibly make me a MIDI that is exactly one minute long and has basically the same rythem over and over again (a rythem about 6 seconds long) that, every time is one higher octave?
it will be used for a timer game, and the less time you have left, the higher pitched the song is.
the MIDI needs to sound medieval indoors (think HALO 2 soundtrack, Heretic Hero) I would post the song, but I think that it is illegal to post MP3's from audio CD's.

If you dont know the halo music, it has a instrument that kinda reminds you of a hammer striking metal in it.
also, the instruments are the winds (horns basically) some violins and cellos and a drum beat.

thanks, and much credit will be given!

Kraft

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.