Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Reminition of a Dream

Basically, this is a reflection on a dream I had about 2 weeks ago. The weird part it, it is basically infused in my head. I want to basically share it with everyone, as best I can.

The soft clicking noise of my shoes as I walk across the open space. I feel the presence of others behind myself, going about their own business. Everything seems so silent, so peaceful. Up ahead, a row of chairs seems to greet me, open with no backs to them, yet long like benches. There are a few girls chatting up ahead, each one known from my life. As I approach them, they seem to slightly hush themselves. I sit down and wrap my arms around the one whom I love. Slowly, I put my chin on her shoulder, her soft blond hair touching my face. She turns around a bit, to look at me, then resumes her conversation. When I look back over, I seem a smile across her face,
glad to have my company.

Glad to have my love.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.