Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Relic's Collector

Meph's Relics Collector
Version:2.0

Introduction

This script was designed to Create a kind of 'Relic Chest', you can create your own Relics, write a history of each relic, etc.
Previusly, this System worked with Switches, now is easier, because works with Items.
Each time you win an Item and this item is include in the "RelicItems"(Module), you will win a new Relic.
You can see your relics in a special scene and see their description, the name and the Icon.

It's hard to explain, so I wish you see the demo for more easy understanding.

Features
  • Very customizable
  • Easy to Implement
  • You can have many relics as many items you can create.
  • Scrollable Relic History Window, and Infinite lines to write the history.

Screenshots

Demo

http://www.4shared.com/file/75973492/b6 ... ector.html

Script

No script for now, see the demo....

Instructions

Copy all the scripts that are in the demo, in your proyect in the same order... if you don't have SDK and MACL copy them for the proyect.

Compatibility

Requires the SDK 2.X
Requires the MACL 2.X

It's compatible with all the others scripts, because doesn't use or change any default method.

Credits and Thanks

If you Use this System, please give credit to MephistoX.
And Special Thanks:

**Dargor : For Helpme with the Original Script Method to Get the Relic Data.
                and for giveme some Tips(The original methods was recreated in this version)

**Sephirothspawn : I Stole some methods and Ideas from his scripts xD.

Author's Notes

I'm opening for any suggestion and ideas.
This is only a base script to create a lot of new things, so, you can get this script and cut, paste...etc with it.
If you want any new feature I will try to implement to the script.  :straightthumb:

Terms and Conditions

Free for use in any proyect, but, remember to give credits.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.