Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Reflection Modification

Ok.. hello ^^

The Question is little.

Is there a way to show and move a picture on a seperated Place, adjusted via a reference picture.

That?s the reference Picture of an Autotile:
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/7370 ... r01cy6.png[/IMG]

And i want the picture with the ID 1 to show and move only in the Black part.

I nned this to reflect the sky ( clouds, birds..etc.. ) in the water autotiles ^^.

Best if i can setup as many Pictures as i would... So i can change between 1 picture.. or 13.. or...etc...

Thx for helping and answering.

thats easy first of all (NO AUTO TILES NEEDED) second
use transparent fog for clouds and water simply use an event (NO SCRIPTS NEED)
make it parallel with wait 1 frame change the fog each time to make it animate then your all done except for bird from far up in the sky with cloud for that use picture I hope I help you out

not really.. but thx

i need it to look like the puddles in pok?mon.. only in the water the sky is reflected..
To make that wth events on a big water part.. lag..lag..lag. ^^

OOhhh simple make a sky auto tile with 100 transparency on the third layer then under neath it put the water but make shure they match
to make the transparency use photo shop

Kraft

Sponsor

here is an idea...

Make the water autotile (the water part, not the grass) transparent (about 100-150 depending on what you want)
Then place that on the first layer, so that there is white behind it.
Then use a panorama in the background.

I know there is a script somewhere that scrolls the panorama, you could use that to make it look like the clouds are moving (when it is actually a panorama of clouds underneath the map)

Hope that helps... ^_^

Kraft

Sponsor

??? what?

What do you mean make the water animated?

You just take the autotile, in photoshop or the gimp select the water (not the grass) and make that transparent.

You would need to do that to all 4 of the Autotile graphics, and make them all the same. (the 4 that make up a single autotile animation)

And for the panorama script... what, does it not work with those other scripts?

If not, try posting a request that makes that script compatible with the others.

~Kraft

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.