Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Recruited Characters Roster

Basically what I want is a roster to show all of the characters that have been recruited into my party. The game I am working on right now has 34 characters to be recruited, and I want a roster to show the first 24 characters as they are recruited (the rest are secret), with a completion percentage out of the 24, but including the secret characters (so there will be 142% at max). I would also like a text box at the bottom with the character's faceset and text that I would define. It needs a module of some sort to make it possible to edit which characters are excluded, what to show for an undiscovered character, if possible.

I'm using my own menu edit, as well as syvkal's menu bars, and Kylock's time system. I'm using several others, but I think these are the ones that would have the most conflicts.

Thanks if you have the time to fill my request!

Well, I'd like to give you some advice. Get some Party changer script, there are a few out there. Once you get comfortable with its interface and the way it works, ask someone to modify it to prevent the script from showing hidden characters and add a mechanism to show them after you discovered their secret location or password or anything else.

I'm using one. I'm talking about a list of all of the character's you've recruited, such as the roster in the Suikoden series for those who have played that series. Kind of like a bestiary for actors.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.