Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Recover MP after battle

Sero

The name actually says it all.
I need it for XP. The characters have gems that they use. They only have a fixed amount throughout the game.
Their MP is renamed to gems. So for every skill they use, it takes up 1 gem. But their gems replenish after the battle. I want a script so it can be possible. Please! Im begging you! :cry:
If it can be done with events, tell me please!

Jason

Awesome Bro

When you make the event for Battle Processing, click "Continue when lose" or whatever it is...

On the If Win, do "Change SP" and increase by 9999 (To make sure it fills EVERYONES SP up),

On the If Lose, do "Game Over"

That should work.

Good, but it won't work with random encounters.

Alternate system that I use:

One parallel process common event that completely recovers the party's SP. It will not run during a battle, because Parallel Process events don't.

But you'll instantly recover fully once you leave a battle.

Ta da!

Jason

Awesome Bro

Unka Josh":2s53xkca said:
Good, but it won't work with random encounters.

Alternate system that I use:

One parallel process common event that completely recovers the party's SP. It will not run during a battle, because Parallel Process events don't.

But you'll instantly recover fully once you leave a battle.

Ta da!

Oh yeah, I never took random encounters into account, thanks for reminding me lol, and I see you've already given a solution :smile:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.