Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Rear View Battle System Script (Phantasy Star IV Style)

I am looking for a script for either XP or VX that will create a battle system similar to that seen in Phantasy Star IV. This would essentially vary little from the original RPG Maker battle system but would display a rear view of player sprites at the bottom of the screen above the menu. I have used the search function but found no such script on here which is why I am asking. A link to a video of the Phantasy Star IV battle system is below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Etfn8ZOSRc&feature=related

Thank you in advance.

WiegrafFolles

Atoa

I'm working on an animated CBS for XP wich allows you to create sideview, isometric or front view animated battles just changing the configuration
One of the examples will be exacly an Phantasy Star like demo.

I hope I can realase it at the next week.

Atoa

Img15-12.png

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=62914 :huh:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.