Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

really easy message effect

Script Title:strike out text
RMXP
Detailed Description:
Im using zerabs quest book and i noticed something with quite a few of my quest. if i had the ability for parts that ive allready done to be striked out that would be amazing! so thats why im hear asking if anyone could make a short snippet that would allow me to strike out parts of text. if i could work like:
words = "something here"
words.strike
that would be amazing. thanks for reading :)

so i added it to my project(and changed the colors to work with my edits) but i am having a issue with the way it aligns my text. (and there are lots of edits to the text/font in my game. think if i upload a demo you could help me solve the problem?(oh ya i have a few edits to the quest book too) if not its cool. thank you so much for help! works amazing!

im still at work, but i will do asap(im in the navy and work 12 hour shifts) to clarify, it works amazing because it does what its sapose too. but the side effect is it causes me a new problem :) ill have you a demo asap

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.