Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Real Time Strategy, Possible ?

Hello, i allready used the search and only finds Turn Per Turn Tactical.
But does someone here, know, or have a Real Time Strategy Script, like for exemple Age Of Empire ?

This script could be based on any existing ABS, at the choise of the scripter.
One thing ! The events i want to move must be Heroes. I mean, like in Zenith Tactical Battle System, events was actor1 actor2 actor3 and enemy was enemy1 enemy2 enemy3. Thx !

Sorry my english, i'm doing my best to make it readable ^^ Thx !

Well... i think it would be faster going with events.
There is an italian rpgmaker that created a game "empires" wich is much similar to age of empires.
With rpgmaker 2000.
That version didn't have scripts ^^.

Mike Portnoy;205408 said:
Well... i think it would be faster going with events.
There is an italian rpgmaker that created a game "empires" wich is much similar to age of empires.
With rpgmaker 2000.
That version didn't have scripts ^^.

Nice ! Any links ?

Sheepish Bard;205255 said:
I would think they would ask you to provide a very detailed example.

Okey, so... I would like something like a mouse using:
Left clic to select one events if click on it.
Hold left clic to select multiples units (events).
Right clic to drive them to where you click.

This script could be based on any existing ABS, at the choise of the scripter.
One thing ! The events i want to move must be Heroes. I mean, like in Zenith Tactical Battle System, events was actor1 actor2 actor3 and enemy was enemy1 enemy2 enemy3. Thx !

so ? Anyone ?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.