Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Question about prexus's ABS

Kraft

Sponsor

Okay, plain and simple question...

I am useing Prexus ABS (from the demo in the mining town) and I am planning on useing that in my game.

Only thing is, that when the attacking monsters in my game get the heroes life to 0, the hero still stays alive.

Is there any way to fix that?

I have tried it both with only 1 hero, and a party.

I would like it to, if the hero dies, the next hero takes his place and it shows like a animation or something (like a battle animation) during the switch.

And then once all of the party is dead, it goes to gameover.

So it basically works like the main player is always the default graphic unless he is dead. Then it is hero 2, and when he dies, #3. But if #1 comes back, it becomes him.

Thanks!

~Kraft

This isn't RGSS Support, this is a script request. My ABS doesn't have support for parties larger than one person. Also, you are doing something wrong if the hero doesn't die when he hits 0 life in a party by himself.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.