Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Quest Book/Journal/Log

Kaoii

I did several searches on the forum and in the archives for this kind of script and I saw it once or twice on .net, I can't believe I wasnt able to find it here =p

In my game there, apart from the main quest (which I would also have logged), are many side-quests. If a player is doing 5 or 6 of those side-quests at a time, they might forget important details like where to go or who to talk to. To prevent that I want to have a quest book which shows the current quests being run and a description about them.

Could anyone please forward me to a script like this that is already made, or if possible make a new script that fits the description?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.