Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Punk's event system workshop

PK8

It's been...two months I think since I post a topic of myself being "fully alive". I'm also finally legal and have been for plenty of weeks now which is nice. Profiles aren't really working at the moment and I'm trying to contribute in my own little way. Also, Panda's right. I've event fetish...I think he posted that months ago...I don't remember. XD I just like working with those events and I miss making event systems out of the blue.

So in this topic, you request a event system to be made and I'll go create an event based system for you. I'll also update my first post with complete requests.

Also, keep in mind that your systems may have a slight chance at not being completed or being too impossible to complete.

I'm also remaking old event based systems too.

It'll be a win-win for everyone I think. Me getting back on RPG Maker XP, getting some used to...You, the requester requesting a system.
You request the system here. Be as descriptive as you can be. Also provide screenshots if necessary. I will work on your request. When I am finished, I will upload it somewhere and then notify you, the requester that your request has been complete. If your request has not been finished, it could mean I am still working on it or it was impossible to do or complete.

List will be sorted by the alphabetical order of the username.
Name | Request System Name
Siggy - Fame System(Fixed!)
Do not right click. It's a platformer WIP

Almost done with Platformer. Right now, it is a work in progress.
~ Punk

Hmm, maybe do a light puzzle.
A source of light shines a beam across the room, hitting a mirror which reflect to the other mirror and etc until it reach the end, let say, a machine, which start the machine up. You can move the mirror around by 90 degree.
I hope you understand what im saying. :p But yeah, that system would be awesome to see.

(Like Broken Sword)

I just want to ask you, EVENT MASTER. How do you do an event based CBS?
Cause I know how to set up everything... It's just how you set up like you hit sometimes you miss and sometimes low damage, high damage.
You know, RPG attacks are always random and all that...please help...

Will you please answer my question, I don't like being ignored, so please.
kiralim said:
I just want to ask you, EVENT MASTER. How do you do an event based CBS?
Cause I know how to set up everything... It's just how you set up like you hit sometimes you miss and sometimes low damage, high damage.
You know, RPG attacks are always random and all that...please help...

Please answer that.
Thank you,
Kira

Will this workshop still be on? If yes, I would like to have a event system...
A mimic minigame...It was something like CHrono Trigger's mimic mini game...
Well, there is a man standing beside you, you have to mimic everything he does...The control like: X = smile, Z = waving your hand, C = lie down...
He will do either smile, waving your hand or lie down...After he do it, the timer on, in 3 second you must mimic his pose...Thats it!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.