Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Pub tent - what's going on?

Huh, oh. Hi. I giss you're here afore the music festival, huh? Well. I'm Dan, I'm settin' up this joint. Don't ask me where I'm from, me accent's all o'er t'place an' not particallary thought through, you na'am sayin'? But relax, set back, grab a beer on the house, an' most of all, enjoy the ride.

Basically, we're celibatin' all things music. Learnin' you how to make it, edit it, givin' you some carp to listens to, an' genically having good times with nothing's but our ears.

Post anything's you make or like an' it'll be moved to the right places after the event. An' doh be 'frayin to ask for help, that's why we're here.

Basically:

- post anything music related.
- create and discuss.
- nothing's solid right now, the event will be shaped by how participation goes.

Look down.

Javert. He's standing in his grave. Look down, Javert

Val Jean

There is a life to save

I've changed my mind. I will be waiting. 24601

Spoo

Sponsor

Before you say another word Javert -- before you chain me up like a slave again -- listen to me! There is something I must do.

This woman leaves behind a suffering child! There is none but me who can intercede. In mercy's name, three days is all I need.

Then I'll return. You have my word. Then I'll return.

Oh, just make any thread you want by the way, that's what this board's here for. Music making, music discussion, anything's good.

file.php
test test test test hello purple kittens test hello hello purple kittens? purple kittens? test,

Spoo

Sponsor

Today I remembered that I have little talent for actually completing a piece.

For god's sake I made one beat and I'm already out of ideas.

I realised I cannot time a piece using notes at all. I'm having trouble matching what I have in my head to actual notes, I don't know enough about them to put thoughts to (electronic) paper.

Injury

Awesome Bro

count the notes per measure, that is your time sig.

I also have a thought....

HBG Google Hangout Music Boner Jam?

We all get on and try to make music somehow?

I want in on this but I'm bad at making music :(
I think we should do a hangout at some point though, and have some music that's been posted as bg music for the hangout! :P

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.