Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Profiles are going away

ccoa

Wow, very brave posting your thought anonymously through a proxy.

They are now gone. Please report any bugs you find related to the uninstall here.

Stay tuned for vblogetin.

Rye;258610 said:
If it's just like myspace, go get a myspace account.
ok, rye. fuck you. dont give me attitude.

and why the fuck was it ever put on this site if its not good for gamemakers or whatever bullshit your trying to say?

god damn, to all you fucking losers/nerds(which is about 80% of this forum):
i would say shut the fuck up and go get laid, but you cant' so a least get off your asses and go outside, maybe try a social life, hm? okay, thanks. fuck you all. bye.

I suppose she thought it was Despain? I would have thought so too if you had not clarified that. I am anxious to see what vblogetin will hold in store for us! Oh, why don't I just go and see for myself?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It looks nice enough, but I will have to see it in community action to be sure.

ccoa

Actually, I suspected it was someone else who is banned, but honestly by posting it anonymously, it qualifies as a troll to everyone it was directed at. And it most likely was a leading cause in the nasty flame post that occurred in this thread earlier today.

Not many people used their profiles anyway so it's no big deal.

To all the myspace haters:

I wont listen to anyone who criticises myspace untill they try it. I use to be one of the "hell no I'm too good for that" people. But I tried it and it entertained me for a little while. It isn't very interesting now, but I can see why some people like it. It isn't so bad if you ignore all the emos.

PS: I didn't realise there was an extra page of posts when I posted this.

PPS: Hey ccoa do you part own this website? I never knew... *looks at copyrights*

Anglachel;259479":1s6bu7gd said:
I wont listen to anyone who criticises myspace untill they try it. I use to be one of the "hell no I'm too good for that" people. But I tried it and it entertained me for a little while. It isn't very interesting now, but I can see why some people like it. It isn't so bad if you ignore all the emos.
I tried it, its shite.

ccoa

They were. However, now that they've been given to everyone once (and don't ask me about that, I was not in on that decision) I am not certain that they can be taken away again without an uproar.

Sorry about the delay on the blogs, there seems to have been an error in the install. They are actually there, but due to problems, the links to them can't be shown in the navbar, postbit, etc. I am working on it.

No rush.

I think blogs could work well. Being an RMXP forum people could obviously have their game blogs here, without any other crap. I think I might end up using it.

They were. However, now that they've been given to everyone once (and don't ask me about that, I was not in on that decision) I am not certain that they can be taken away again without an uproar

True, would be risky indeed.

Mea

ccoa":10xhp5h7 said:
Sorry about the delay on the blogs, there seems to have been an error in the install. They are actually there, but due to problems, the links to them can't be shown in the navbar, postbit, etc. I am working on it.

I don't suppose there's a way you could post a preview link of the state they're in now. Just very very curious and am kinda planning ahead.

Anonymous

is there anything server-side that needs to be done that jamie/shadow would have to do or is it all handled through the admin cp/phpmyadmin or whatever?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.