Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Problem using Raziel's Chrono Trigger CMS

lottie

So I'm using this script, and I LOVE it! ...Except all of the text has disappeared. From searching forums, it seems someone else had this problem too, but they said "Nevermind, I fixed it!" without saying HOW. Any ideas?

It is more than likely the font that is used for the windows, you dont have installed on your machine.  To correct it you may simply need to default the font for your game by adding this to main...
Font.default_name = "Arial"
Where Arial can be the name of any Installed Font on your machine.

if it was the same problem as with my script I am using (ffx-2 cms)

than it was

$fontface = "Cataneo BT"

$fontsize = 26

that I had to add to main...you need to look through the script and see what style is uses for calling fontsize and fonttype

if you give me a link to the script I can also take a look for you :)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.