Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Possible MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
does that system support stacking two of the same state? ie stacking bleeds, or stacking multiple regen effects, or do they all need to be different abilities and applying the same one only renews the duration? i'd imagine it could be op stacking some stuff so if it was possible i assume it'd be configured on a per-buff basis. i love how you negative and positive separated, im definitely not taking notes :shades:

n8Xd39N.gif

Ah that's sweet! Looks like a good little setup you got there. Can you put multiple of the same skill on your bar, or is that more for demostration purposes?

I should really update this. Have made swell progress lately and I'm about to go into another lockdown, so a good opportunity. New features include live other players you can actually see and interact with, woop

I've got into that stage where I'm so far detached from a project that has so much in it that to start working on it again I need to actually research what I've got. I wish I could just work on this as a job.

So it looks like what I was working on was making the world map smaller for performance reasons (and also to make it feel more alive and less empty). I had cut it down from this:

To this:

ADyOKSC.png

Ah yeah, getting back into a project I find to always suck, not a fun experience that. The new map looks good though! Looks nice being all populated. Can definitely see some of the elements of the bigger map within it, which is cool. So it is going to be smaller areas, but more of them, or just smaller areas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.