Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Position Change (Front, Middle, Rear) in battle

I figured out how to change position during combat.  But it requires 3 skills and 3 common events for each class I want to have the option.  I am looking for an easier way of doing this using only 3 common events and 3 skills total.

There is a script for front - back changing but is not compatible with the Tankentai SVB system.  It modifies a lot of combat rules instead of using the existing class positions.  This should be easier, as it just changes the position of the actor.  Please let me know if it is not possible to change a character position in combat.

Is it possible to use a common event to this way? Here is the script my common event calls.

$data_classes[actor.class_id].position = 1      # 1 - Front   2 - Middle   3 - Back

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.