Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

*Poof*

lavendersiren

Mage of Light

Heya, my name's lavenderSiren. Decided to hop over here from rmn to see about getting some of my work to a fresh audience.
Been using rpg maker since I was in high school and I've released a pretty good grip of games, keeping it as a hobby rather than as a profession. Over the years I've become heavily involved in a homestuck rp setting and have made a lot of content, including games, for my characters and their adventures.
I love cooking and I like to show off my dinner photos on occasion. I also enjoy drawing, and currently I'm working on a fan-adventure on mspfa. I tend to be pretty intense when it comes to my projects and I like to connect them all together in one way or another.
My specialties when it comes to gamedev are mainly asset-centric, though I tend to require rather frequent communication to keep up my motivation.
Hoping to meet some new faces here!

Spoo

Sponsor

Heya! Welcome aboard.

If you haven't already, feel free to hop into our Discord. If there's anything you need help finding, don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.