Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Play Avi Files into RMVX.

Zeriab

Sponsor

I am glad I was able to give you some ideas which might make the script better ^_^

As for my questions:
I found a video showing what I want. It's first towards the end that it'll show what I mean (7:15+)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_g0iTaxR1k

The idea is that you can put something on top of the video. It could for example be that you had the video being a parallax or something.
It could be smaller and you could put it somewhere on the scene. (Both like a picture and sticking it onto the map so it moves with the map)
The thing is that it will be played while the player can move around.

Should I explain more in depth?

*hugs*
- Zeriab

No No^^ Got it now!
Hum not sure if that's possible actually with the way things work...
I tried 120Fps, doesn't work, actually it's worse. So tried 10fps... and that makes the thing laggy xD

Oh i dropped the price to 10$  :thumb:

Here is the demo !
LINK

EDIT forgot to tell it's an outdated demo, it's actually 1.0,
the 1.5 is on my computer...

But as my demo has already been hacked ( some one showed me a capture with my actual code ) I won't update it

Dude... That blows... Man I can't belive it was hacked...  :down: I fell sorry for you man. First negitiveness and then a hack... Im sorry = (.

I think all those assholes bitching about paying for the script should be banned for flaming your topic :X

Unless of course like... the thing didn't work or something? Good luck with this Trebor777, go get your money man! I don't use VX but I'd definately buy it if it was something I needed (especially since WinAPI styled scripting is something I don't know much about).

Zeriab":lexw3s18 said:
@Glitchfinder: Why bother with all the useless negativity and why even post it here rather than sending a pm or starting a discussion a proper place?

Honestly, it's because I never really think of using the PM system. I reply when I'm sent one, but I rarely send one first. Also, I do agree he has the right to sell it, but I also believe that he won't get as many people buying it as he expects. That's what I was pointing out. Also, I didn't even think about the small group who would want to pirate the script.

Kain Nobel":lexw3s18 said:
I think all those assholes bitching about paying for the script should be banned for flaming your topic :X

Unless of course like... the thing didn't work or something? Good luck with this Trebor777, go get your money man! I don't use VX but I'd definately buy it if it was something I needed (especially since WinAPI styled scripting is something I don't know much about).

Most of them actually didn't flame, and therefore weren't breaking the letter of the law. (Although, I would agree that soem broke the spirit of the law) I think it is a very difficult type of script to build, and I think that it definitely deserves a little more respect than it is getting.

Finally, @Trebor777: Are you still improving this? If you can fix the issues with XP, it will definitely become more valuable.

hey, trebbor, you should add some features like:
movie resizing:
@mplayer.call("put FILE window at "+x+y+w+h, infos,0,0)
@mplayer.call("setaudio FILM volume to "+volume, infos,0,0)
@film.call("play FILE from "+pos,infos,0,0)

(i had already used the winmm lib! ^^)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.