Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Pathways User Interface Request <resolved thanks to khmp and Gando>

What I need,

A script that uses the games window skin and draws out a user interface pretty close if not dead on to this *.png I made.
http://i26.tinypic.com/2ibmgqo.png[/img]

FYI:

The top left box I use for the MiniMap script
The top right box I use for a compass *.png / common event. That changes depending on the direction the player is facing.
The Middle section is used for MOG - Equipment script
And the section with the little white box is where I have another set of *.png's / common event that monitors the main players state and changes it accordingly (a script to replace this would be nice :wink:  :wink:)

The long section on the right side simply connects the top part of the interface with an actual hub script.

And if possible I need this script to be able to be turned on and off by a switch (ex. 2)

No major rush on this but any, and I do mean any help on this would be greatful. And if you don't want to do it, but do feel kind enough to teach me how that would be cool to.

And I do use the SDK 2.3 kit with RCS Required and Method & Class Library scripts.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.