Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Pathfinding and Light Sources

Hi. Im new at this forum, and ive been searching for a pathfinding script, but i couldnt find any pathfinder that would do something like this:

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4783/pfen6.jpg[/img]

I would apreciate alot if someone indicates me any solution, of course, with no "move event" command.

Also, i would like to know if there is any light effect to add in lamps etc as well... thanx alot

PS: Sorry for bad writing in english, im from Jamaica.

Thanx alot ^^ Its perfect ! Still in need of the pathfinding, cause i made few 'AIs' with events.. i made 2 npcs yet, but would be much easyer if i had a script to make the characters walk by themselves, witout me makin the routes for every possibilityes like

my house -> my shop (wait 4 ingame hours) -> beach -> pub (wait till midnight) -> house ->sleep.

but i gotta make routes for like beach -> house, cause if i sleep b4 he go to the beach, hes info will be go to the pub, with the route beach -> pub... so he would get lost. Thats why is takin a damn time of mine to make this ai´s, and thats why i need so bad that patchfinding script.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.