Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Party Changer Needed for XP NON-SDK!!

Script Request Template
This is a request for a new script, an edit or debug of an existing script.

Script Title: Party Changer XP
existing script similar to this: viewtopic.php?f=156&t=23508

Detailed Description:
I simply want a script similar to the existing Party Changer script. I need it to be Non-SDK, because SDK messes with a few scripts I already have. If this isn't possible, then I would like to request a script that would allow you to change party members. I do not want this to be possible during battle nor from the menu, only from events that I insert in the game that prompts the player to enter the party changing screen. The ability to form multiple parties that share GP and items would be great, especially if it included a way to switch between those parties, but that is not something I'm dead-set on at the moment. I'd like the graphics that represent each character to be their battler. I'd also like a way to add/remove party members from the available 'pool' of actors, a way to lock certain actors in or certain actors out of the party. I'm only doing 4 member parties, so hopefully that isn't an issue. It would also be nice if the people not in the active party could be given a certain amount of XP from the battles, probably 30% or 50%.

If a script like this already exists, please just point me to it and I'll take a look, but I haven't found a Non-SDK script that will do all of the above unfortunately.

Dargor's party change script doesn't require SDK, trust me because I'm using it and I don't have SDK. You have to have his custom commands script for it to work though. You can get both from the link you provided. Just make sure custom commands goes before the party changer and it should work. Good luck.
AlphaAO

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.