Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Party ABS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I am going to make this short and hopefully simple, is there or can someone please make  event vs event for Near Fantastica's ABS version 4 or maybe a Squad based thing kinda like MrMo's.

Before everyone says just use MrMo's  I am going to quickly say I can't for various reasons.

So will anyone please make this?

Thanks

jcsnider":2tmx5sby said:
Ok I am going to make this short and hopefully simple, is there or can someone please make  event vs event for Near Fantastica's ABS version 4 or maybe a Squad based thing kinda like MrMo's.

Before everyone says just use MrMo's  I am going to quickly say I can't for various reasons.

So will anyone please make this?

Thanks

If I were to guess the "various reason", it would be that he's not using the legal version so he can't download the demo.  Nobody bother, unless he gives a real reasoon.

ok, here is the reason, I am using netplay 1.6.3 it comes with nears abs v4 I have tried for hours to get mrmo's to work but there are too many errors especially in the input script, if you could get mr mo to WORK with neptlay 1.6.3 then i wont need to use Near's but I cant get it and this seems like the easiest way.

Untra

Sponsor

You can do this with events.
Either way, there are other ABS's out there, such as prexus's, or that other one that comes bundles with so many other scripts (don't remember its name).

Use the forum script listings. You should find it.

i cant use other ABS's they arnt compatable with netplay i would be glad to use them but it just wont work, that is why I am saying Near's ABS becuz the script I have came with netplay and works I am just asking for a few scripts so it had Event vs Event or has like a caterpiller script where the rest of the party can ATTACK events.

jcsnider":33x21n2r said:
i cant use other ABS's they arnt compatable with netplay i would be glad to use them but it just wont work, that is why I am saying Near's ABS becuz the script I have came with netplay and works I am just asking for a few scripts so it had Event vs Event or has like a caterpiller script where the rest of the party can ATTACK events.

Well to do that you'll need a scripter to modify the script fo you probably o.o

Sorry for attacking you like that earlier ;_;

I wish I knew a scripter who could help but i dont and most scripters are busy with projects people are paying them to do if you know anyone that might help...

and I understand why u thougt i used the illegal alot of people do when i say i cant use certant scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.