Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[Paid] Toolset Script and CMS

I'm here to request a Harvest Moon style Toolset script and CMS. I've been searching for it for months, through many forums and none come even close to what I want. So I am hoping to get someone here to make it for me.

Tool System:

- Mining with Pickaxe
- Get fatigued after a certain number of swings and eventually pass out.

Names Of Tools:

Hammer: Crushes stones on your field

Pickaxe: Used for mining

Brush: This is for brushing your animals to keep them happy.

Cow Milker: You get this from the beginning of the game-Use this to milk your cows with a less chance of annoying them.

Electronic Clippers: Use this to shear your sheep once a season for wool.

Fishing Rod: Use this in a fishing spot to catch fish.

Goat Milker: Use this to milk your goat.

Hoe: You start with this from the beginning- It is used to prepare the ground for planting seeds.

Sickle: You start with this from the beginning of the game- Used to cut the grass in your field to create fodder and to deweed.

Watering Can: Used to water your crops.

Pedometer: Counts the amount of steps you've taken. Certain amounts of steps unlock certain events.

Credit Card: Has a random credit limit/interest rate based on a variable called credit score. Just like real life the higher your credit score the more you can borrow and the lower your interest rates.

Debit Card: Used at shops to withdraw money from your bank account. 35 dollar fee if you go over.

And... I think you get the idea.

CMS INFO

I want something that matches this:

14241128630025.jpg

but I want that on the right hand side that says:

Achievements:

Save Game:

Load Game:

World Map:

House Map:

Earnings:

Real Estate:

Memo:

Tutorial:

This is what it should look like in case you've never played harvest moon before or if i'm not making any sense:

Payment Info:

I am looking to pay somewhere between $25-35 USD for this script but I'm willing to pay more depending on time involved and if I really like it :P.

Conclusion

If you decide to take up the job and require more info feel free to reply here or pm me. Getting tired of typing :P

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.