Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Paid project for experienced programmers

TomG

I'm looking for an experienced RGSS2 programmer, interested in working with exclusive custom scripts. The programmer must be familiar with RGSS2 and RPG Maker VX. Experience, creativity and skills are a must. The programmer also needs to be comfortable with ETA's. The code must be finished within X weeks. Period.

The project requires the following systems to be coded:

* Pixel movement and pixel collision
* 8-direction movement
* Adapt the character animation to match our 8-direction character templates (attached)
* Animated panoramas

The pixel collision system must make use of an black-and-white mask file. White being passable and black being impassable.

The animated panoramas system must build the animation using normal panoramas, following the sequence: AnimatedPanFrame_01.png, AnimatedPanFrame_02.png, AnimatedPanFrame_03.png... I also need the option to choose the frame per second on the animation and also enable/disable loop per-map. For example:

Normal Map without animated panoramas: MAP001
With animated panoramas: MAP001 [AP x]
x being the name of the sequence files, for example: MAP001 [AP AnimatedPanFrame]
With loop: MAP001 [AP x LOOP]

If you're interested, please, check the GetAFreelancer.com project page:

http://www.getafreelancer.com/projects/ ... eeded.html

I will only accept offers from programmers registered on GAF. This is for my own security and also yours. The payment will be made through their escrow system. Make sure to post some of your work along with the offer.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.