Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

P3

have any of you guys ever played shin megumi tensai's persona 3?? if so i would like to know if it is possible to design a script using their battle system taking out wait,persona, and the tactics command?? if i need to be more specific let me know thanks!

Trihan":2duuglpl said:
Way to tell us exactly what you need, champ.

Way to copy Despain in everything that you do, yahtzee.

But yeah.  More info is required here.  The very fact that you begin your post with "have any of you guys ever played" is testament to how vague you're being.

[EDIT]

sorry bout the lack of details its my first time posting a request for a script :sad: but here is a link to a pic of the battle system...
http://videolamer.com/wordpress/wp-cont ... 09/p32.jpg

the sparkle star thing is the skill command that could stay, the backpack is the items command that can stay, the one with 3 people is the tactics command i dont need that, that mask face is the persona command i dont need that, the guy running is the escape command that can stay.

also that sad face next to the blue hair kid is irrelevent and so is that green haired girl in the top left corner.

the sideview battle system is fine but i would like it to have that set up with the faces on the side showing their hp and mp and that battle menu system

the one where he is just standing there i dont need that, but could you turn it into a selection called soul gear and as for its icon could you make it a siler version of this
http://www.gfxsally.com/images/finishedlg_sphere.jpg

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.