Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Overkill Script

My first real Script Request ^__^

umm... eh...

Lets start, i would like to have an 'Overkill' script
ppl that already have played FF-X know what i mean for all others i'll epxlain in excrutiating detail. ;)

If you kill a monster with an attack that literally would overkill the monster the
Text 'Overkill' is displayed and you get an EXP Bonus after the Battle.

For better understanding, a Monster has 100 Hp and you blow it away with, lets say, 400 Damage, that would qualify as an Overkill, and nets you about 10% more EXP and maybe 5% more Gold from that Monster.

I hope that's good enough ^~^

If any questions remain just post.

well, i ran a search on overkill and nothing relevant, or i did'nt read enough posts, turned up, and searching for sandgolem doesnt even bring a user up :(

Any idea where the script could be ?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.