Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Online/lan related requests.

1. I would like a chat window script that lets everyone chat or only those on a certain map.

2. I would like an easy script that would let me setup a server over the web.

3. Mr Mo's ABS compatible.

4. A clan and party feature script.

Example
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7128/newbitmapimagecopyum4.png[/img]

And for some reason you think you're going to get this...because you asked? Not even nicely, no please's or thank you's. Forget it. I planned on helping but not now :)

sorry for not asking polightly but I'm very forgetful.
I'm not saying anyone has to do this for me but if someone could do this it would be great for those who want an online RPG of their ow I'm making a screen shot of what I'm picturing.

Well Netplay alone is hard to script but, putting all you're feature's in is just plain hard.So I'm telling you that if you request an edit of netplay with those features,You might get some results.

This isn't necessarily for me.  If this were created along with a better net script then the posabilities would be continues!
And on second thought i think i could probably build the windows and the chat.

EDIT: Added example to first post.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.