Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.
Omega Cerberus

Omega Cerberus by Sill Valt: Looking for beta testers...

Hi!
I just finished the translation for the two first episodes fo Omega Cerberus by Sill Valt.

I'm looking for dedicated players who would play the game and let me know of any bugs, typos, weird sentences, etc...

As in any beta test I know there'll be people who quit without doing anything so if you're not really into finding bugs and carefully reading text to find mistakes, please don't apply.

Here's an introduction video to introduce the game (just noticed a mistake: "remembered").

Some screenshots:

oc017mv5.png

oc0046oa.png

oc008oq1.png

oc030se6.png

oc028df0.png

gears003mw1.jpg

oc041sq5.png

oc046wu1.png

(just noticed a mistake in the introduction video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBt793--HhA

The two episodes shouldn't take too long to be completed, I would say about 1 or 2 hours for both episodes.

You'll have your name in the credits, obviously.

guys this is a recruitment thread not a project thread dont post in it unless offering your services

"Nice job" is not only empty feedback but its not meant for this type of thread

Question: When you say 'one or two hours for both', does that mean a cumulative time of 1-2 hours, or 1-2 hours each?

uzi8

I could do the job, that is, I would love to do it if you're willing to accept. I must tell you though that I'll probably notice a weird sentence formation but subconciously skip over some basic typos... Still, if you're willing to accept, I'd be delighted to help :smile: .

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.