Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[Okay, this can be deleted. Resolved]

Hi, this is more of a question than a request, but it might end up a request instead.

I'm looking for a time based add on for the default battle system for RMVX. I'm actually just looking for a unique way to make battles less monotonous and more interesting. So if anyone has any different suggestions or ideas, that would be great too.

I'm very interested in strategic systems. Like, a tactics kind of battle. But I'm no scripter, so I need a script that really holds your hand. I'd even go for a simple automatic battle system if you have an easy one I could adapt to.

I know there is a time based script out there for VX, but all the ones I've found are hosted by rpgrevolution, and I can't get that site to work for me. (it opens the homepage no matter what links I follow, and no matter how many times I register. I don't know why.)

Thanks!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.