Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Offline Multiplayer ABS system

Alright. I'm sure this has been done, or at least asked for a thousand times before, but I cannot find it anywhere.

I'm looking for a script (I doubt it can be done in events, but if it can, I'd be happy with that too.) that allows two characters to be playable using Mr. Mo's NeoABS system using separate areas of the keyboard.  I would even accept the game to be pvp-less, since I know that you need some... netplay pvp package or something that isn't released yet.  But besides that.  All I need is pve, separate experience gain, separate equipment, and separate character sprites. 

If you've ever played Baulder's Gate Dark Alliance, then this is basically what I'm looking for.  Multiplayer dungeon running. It shouldn't be too complicated, I don't think.  But then again, I've yet to attempt scripting, so I have no idea.

If this isn't possible without netplay, could someone please send me in the right direction for a download link, and perhaps a tutorial.  I've searched, but found no downloads, and only countless discussions about how complicated it is and how many errors they get when they testplay. 

Thank you in advance.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.