Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Not sure if this place is still active... But hello!

Hi all!

I'm Rx (or Christie, whichever you prefer). The Steam Sale got me interested in RPG Maker again, after a 5 year gap of the last time I played around with it. I want to make an RPG that is reminiscent of the PS1 era, but with 2D sprites.

Usually I am a doll maker (@studiolook on Instagram) and a cosplayer (@rx.cosplay), but I do all sorts of creative things.

This forum seems really friendly so while I'm not sure if many people use it anymore I thought I'd introduce myself and say hello :)

Cheers!

Hi! Welcome to HBGames. The site used to be a lot bigger, but there are a few people left. Just among this small group you'll find a lot of expertise here on RPG Maker, pixel art, and video games in general.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.