Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

New Resolution Script - Version 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
benilton;329928 said:
Finally a new version 1.5, this was completely rewritten by me, now compatible with SDK. I believe that has more compatibility, due to be written with SDK. :D

See the first post, now edited for the new version.

Thanks! :thumb:

Great job on the script! I downloaded the first version, and it's working fine.
I tried downloading 1.5, but the link isn't working.

Respectfully

Falloutfan

dude, I did not create that DLL!!!!

It was Sewlyn that did...Hurry up and edit it before u get me in trouble lol :p

arev

Sponsor

Got it. It confused me first time I saw it, but since I don't remember asking Selwyn if he was the actuall creator - left it alone. Good you cleared it out : )

@Mr.Mo - Sorry, first post now edited. :thumb:

@Falloutfan - I will check the link (the last time I tried was working), and then I will stay in Savefile.com.

Thanks!

I get problems with autotiles, some of them don't show up. What is the problem? Am I the only one getting this because I'm pretty sure nothing is conflicting with the script

Clive

No me too, I have problems with autotiles. I don't know where the problem is. If anyone can help that would be great!

I apologize to everyone for passing all this time without answering the questions, I was some time without internet, without computer  :down:, but both are working again. Now let's clarify some questions:

1 - About the new version (1.5), lost it when my HD burned, in the beginning I am not concerned because I thought that the download link was working perfectly, and when I was down BAD LINK. This means that any work has been lost, I still have some hope of succeeding in user download a demo, because I have almost sure that I correctly upload a demo in 4SHARE, what I think happened was that my account has expired.

2 - Although I am not 100% working again in the Forum, by reason of having lost all my HD and with it all the scripts. So I apologize to everyone, and promise that I will answer all the questions, but first I have to get back all the scripts that I had in my HD (and it will still take us 3 days  :sad:).

I ask many apologies for getting all this time without activity on the forum, but also understand that it was not my fault, unforeseen happen.

Thanks.  :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.