Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Network connection will be closed

From the beginning of January this year Chinese gradually closed, effective VPN, imagine, later I will not open the HB forum page, I see only 404 error or worse to lose connection...... I don't know if I can come here, I want to release my game before leaving,The game has nearly the size of the 450MB, has not found the right international SkyDrive, those SkyDrive Princess Amy introduced have been blocked, how should I do......╮(╯_╰)╭
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Other things, although every time I on-line when you are sleeping, only to have a look the message, but I still feel very happy.

WELL! you DO speak english.. (no offence) so what's with you trashing ALL my newest posts in chinese
with utter nonsence about my work? and in answer to your question.. im really not sure.. maybe you
should PM princess amy and ask her for suggestions, im sure she'll help out.

decanos78":19n9un6o said:
WELL! you DO speak english.. (no offence) so what's with you trashing ALL my newest posts in chinese
with utter nonsence about my work? and in answer to your question.. im really not sure.. maybe you
should PM princess amy and ask her for suggestions, im sure she'll help out.

I repeat every day I only reply to the latest reply posts (not the so-called tracking).
I never belittle your post, my English is not good, so I can see your question is not very clear, but even so I still tries to help you solve these problems...... You said my reply is garbage, oh, well, this is your answer

Please do not argue in a thread, it is ugly to read.

If your VPN is being closed then generally you're powerless unless you can find another VPN.
Unfortunately there isn't much that can be done our end to help, unless Princess Amy can get information as to why HBGames.org is blocked in China, but as this is a discussion board that could be a hundred reasons.

As for storage, the last-ditch hope would be to get an FTP account and upload directly to someone's server, but that is usually a paid-for service. I do remember RMXP.org having user-FTP space, but I believe that is no-longer continued as it is a pain to manage.

I'd be sad to see you go Allen

Can you get another VPN? Or perhaps use Tor? Tor is slow, but hopefully will bypass your countrys firewalls. Maybe an encrypted proxy?

I think your english is very very good, by the way...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.