Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Netplay 2.0 - Starting a server

Jason

Awesome Bro

What do I need ?

Well, I've checked the Netplay website, and the master thread here, but I can't seem to get a server set up, it would be a big help if it could be done too, as I've recently been helping my friend make his game Zephix: www.zephix.co.uk

So far, with everything else, we're doing great with, and I volunteered to find a server which we could use.

He has a laptop for the server which has over double the requirements for Netplay 2.0, and we're mainly just waiting to get Netplay working.

Could someone please be as helpful as to add me on my MSN, since it's faster chat, and help me through it step by step, I do have knowledge of scripting, I just really need help with it,

thankyou

My MSN is: jbrist06@hotmail.com

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.