Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Neo-Bahamut's AOT

Hello, all. I've been looking for a certain aot.exe for a while now, and I never thought to register and ask here, where it seems to have originated.

I'm looking for the .exe that goes along with the script here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=71126

I would compile the source myself but my computer doesn't like Ruby (plus I'm really bad at this kind of stuff).

As you can see, multiupload hasn't been functional since the megaupload thing, so the links for the exe are gone for good. I feel this is an extension everyone should use in their projects, it forces players to use a pause feature or to go to the menu and waste play time, making it feel more professional (my opinion).

If someone could compile this for me and post a link here I would be eternally grateful. Neo-Bahamut/Wurstinator seems to have disappeared from the RPG Maker scene.

Thanks to anyone who took a look and if you can help me that would be fantastic.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.