Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Need Scripts

I need a couple of scripts.

Let me explain first. I am making a Fable esque game called Fables(wow creativity). I need a couple of scripts so that I can get a good Fable type game.

I need:

A Weather/Day Night script

A Life Script- I need a type of script where you need to eat or you fall unconcoius or if you eat to much you get fat. You can also drink water from lakes or something. If you walk for too long you get tired.

Some type of relationship script- If you ever played the sims you know that if you click on a person a small menu appears and you get to select what you wnt to do(talk, kiss, hug, marry, joke, give flowers, ect). I want a script where you can go up to the person and press enter and that you can press up or down and press eneter to select what you want.

The Appearance script- If you get into a fight with swords, wouldn't you usually get a scar? I want that. If you changed you clothes would it show the same clothes? No, I want something like that.

Tatoo script- A place where you can go to get tatoos and they can show up on your skin.

A Evil/Good Meter-Something like, if you help people you get good points and good skills. Bad means killing innocents. Things like saving children, protecting people, stopping crimes ect ect are good. Things like commiting crimes, killing people, breaking people outta of jail ect ect are bad.

A jail script- where you are sent to jail. You can either work you way out of pay bail.

A stealing script-Stealing things from people like gold or items.

A minimap-DeM0nFiRe
Hud-DeM0nFiRe
Name of map-DeM0nFiRe

A House script-A script where you can buy houses all over the land.

Marriage and family- a script where you can have a wife and kids.

Pet Script- A script where you can have up to two pets follow you, help you in battle and protect you at times. you can feed them, train them and even breed them.

A good ABS script.

Marzat;257374 said:
I need a couple of scripts.

Let me explain first. I am making a Fable esque game called Fables(wow creativity). I need a couple of scripts so that I can get a good Fable type game.

I need:

A Weather/Day Night script

A Life Script- I need a type of script where you need to eat or you fall unconcoius or if you eat to much you get fat. You can also drink water from lakes or something. If you walk for too long you get tired.

Some type of relationship script- If you ever played the sims you know that if you click on a person a small menu appears and you get to select what you wnt to do(talk, kiss, hug, marry, joke, give flowers, ect). I want a script where you can go up to the person and press enter and that you can press up or down and press eneter to select what you want.

The Appearance script- If you get into a fight with swords, wouldn't you usually get a scar? I want that. If you changed you clothes would it show the same clothes? No, I want something like that.

Tatoo script- A place where you can go to get tatoos and they can show up on your skin.

A Evil/Good Meter-Something like, if you help people you get good points and good skills. Bad means killing innocents. Things like saving children, protecting people, stopping crimes ect ect are good. Things like commiting crimes, killing people, breaking people outta of jail ect ect are bad.

A jail script- where you are sent to jail. You can either work you way out of pay bail.

A stealing script-Stealing things from people like gold or items.

A minimap-DeM0nFiRe
Hud-DeM0nFiRe
Name of map-DeM0nFiRe

A House script-A script where you can buy houses all over the land.

Marriage and family- a script where you can have a wife and kids.

Pet Script- A script where you can have up to two pets follow you, help you in battle and protect you at times. you can feed them, train them and even breed them.

A good ABS script.

... This is a "couple" of scripts??

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.