Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Need Scripters help!

Anyone played Destiny of an Emperor? well instead of Health Points(HP) They got soldiers, Its a bit hard to Explain so I'm gonna do the best I can to Explain it: Okey lets say, 4 officers (heroes you control, you know what i mean) Instead of 1 officer has 200hp, he/she can have 200 soldiers, i know I could just change the name from "HP" or "health" , or whatever its called, TO "Soldiers", but it doesn't feel right, because the Soldiers has Well, Morale (that makes them willingly to fight), Trained(How strong the troops in 1 attack are) etc,
and the officers when they lvl up they also get to be stronger and capable to control more troops (just like gaining more health) ALSO they gain abilities like, "Fire" or "Poison Food". If you STILL don't understand this, Please download the LEGAL Destiny of an Emperor ROM, for NES, or Nintendo! or Just ask me for more Info.

If you need more Specific info well, Quote what you need more Info about, and I'll try to explain the info you need to you... Well I hope you can help me! :):):)

PS: this is NOT Halting MY game, but THIS script is kind of Vital to my Big Brothers Game! Please :)

Well, I'm asking ; If you/anyone else can make a Script, that's what i'm asking for

Then this belongs to Script Request section. - arevulopapo

EDIT:
Yeah Arevulopapo, My little brother made this Thread for me, cause i were at school (college thingy type school) and he told me this were at the Script Request Section.. sorry.

EDIT:
dude IT IS; RMXP.ORG > RPG Maker XP > Submitted RGSS Scripts > Script Requests > [Other] Need Scripters help!
:S isn't this the Script request thingy?;););)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.