Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

need script

hello guys

i am a real real real begginer in this work :smile:

i just need a script to make a picture of someone appear in a massage box

and his name up the picture

and anthor easy one to make the members of the party follow you

sorry if i got to many orders

and thanks

^^

At the very top of your Browser page, there is a horizontal menu with these options:

Home : Forums : IRC Chat : User Control Panel : Search : FAQ : View new posts

Go to the one that says Search, and click on it.

There you will be asked several important things. The most important is the field where you enter your Search Query. That is where you should type this:

"UMS" or "Message System"

You should read the results, and click on related threads. You will probably find the answer to your question in a thread that already exists.

also, do the same thing for "caterpillar system"

"Caterpillar" is jargon people use around here when they mean you can see the entire party on the navigation screen, following the leader, in a chain. Like a caterpillar.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.