Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Need helping finding/scripting an shooter ABS system

Me and my team (a bunch of non-scripting people) are looking for help to script or a ready made shooting ABS script. I've seen some videos and demos. But they arent really what we're looking for. We have the character ready and all. So we just need it to fire when the actionbutton is pressed (nothing actually we're not having visible bullets) and if it hits the target, the target shall die immediately. Something in that style as long as it works smoothly and looks good. Animations and stuff are easily done by us. Oh and also the opposite enemies firing in the characters directions (this might be a little trickier tho I dunno), the problem is with enemies firing invisible bullets is that it might be a little annoying while playing the game. Especially since we're not planning to have any HP bar, I mean two or three shots and he'll be down. So yeah if you have any ideas on how we cud do about the enemies they are welcomed. @_@

In short, we are looking for a guy/gal who would find us a shooting ABS script or do one for us (or help us creating one ourselves). If you wanna help us please shout. :thumb: :please:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.