Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Need Help Translating This Script

Dude, which one? O_o

That demo has twelve scripts (some being translations OF Japanese scripts into Spanish... owned by XRXS), and roughly 25 add-on modules.

You may wanna post the script(s) in spoilers & code boxes so we know which one(s) you're talking about.

jesus christ! thats the best ABS i have ever seen!!!!
BTW, its portuguese, not spanish, but they are very similar, so i'll try to help...

EDIT: you need me to edit each script or only the demo?

The creator of that demo used some of XRXS's scripts. Here's a link to the XAS topic (though it is in Japanese). In case of mis-translation... this is the original with its own demo

The topic's link!

The Webpage of XRXS (Cherry Tree Elegance Resident in Earth)
...at 'Shelf Script'...

Condition of Use: In regard to utilization UPDATE
  • When the script of the script shelf is utilized in the game,
  • Including the mind of appreciation, the staff roll of the game* 1, or
  • It will try adding the name of the developer to the introduction page and the like of the home page.
When it utilizes, necessary item
  • Your copyright inscription of appearance. (Publication of script developer name)
  • Name to place, link, to insert in the staff roll, the variety.
  • There is no feeling of appreciation, (what), excessively the small-sized game and the like
  • Also those where name is not done are the ant. In addition, "cherry tree elegance resident in earth" and name of developer
  • Each also it is good to write, and, the cartridge it is the "script shelf" just inscription
  • Also those where it does are the ant. In your own appearance.
When it utilizes, when you do, delightful thing
  • When shelf the game which utilizes the script completes, the report and the advertisement.
  • If the script inside the game which was usedwith the shelfboard the advertisement.
  • When the game which uses the shelf script is released it becomes encouragement.
It loads onto the game
  • Releasing the game by your
  • You apply to the contest and the like
  • Shareware sale
You remodel
  • You use in your own game
  • You contribute to the shelf
  • You publish to your own sight (Inside the remodelling script the 'link "and the 'effect' which was remodelled.)
  • You publish to your own sight that way

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What this translates into is:
  • The script is copyrighted and remains the author's.
  • Posting the script requires the url link be posted with the script.
  • By using this script in your game, it is required that full credit to this script be given and the author's name and the url above be listed in the scrolling/displaying credits of the game.

OK, I'm brazilian, maybe I can help... Just downloaded the demo's link.

EDIT: WHAT A FANTASTIC SYSTEM!
No problems translating the texts if that's what you'll need. Gimme some time to do it and all yours...

Havent replied in a while this kid named gabriel came and translated it for me hes a good friend of mine, but I did want something added where your party members are visble and attack, heal ,and fight on there own they can heal or revive you and the only way you get a game over is if all the party members are dead and you can switch between characters.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.