Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Need Drain HP, Drain SP, Regenerate HP Script

Hello all, I am in need of a script that will allow 3 skills, the ability to drain a certain % of an enemies max HP and give it to the user, likewise a similar one with SP, I would also like a skill that allows my characters to regenerate a certain percentage of HP per round in battle, and I would like all these scripts to be able to work on either one or all allies/enemies. I would also like to show recovery amounts in green. I've checked several websites and got certain versions of these but they either don't work or don't work the way I need them, I would be greatly appreciative of anyone who would do this for me. I'm sure to most scripters this would be rather easy. Thanks.

-The Wizard

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.