Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Need Character Creator!

M01sam

Could someone make me a character creation script. I know someone else made something like that but its not what im looking for.
Cause i want those short like characters like the ones you start out with.Also it needs to have customizable in the game to so that when you buy new armor and equip it you can see it on the character.If someone could make this i would be really happy! :grin:

Okay, you should really specify here. Is it for XP or VX? I'm assuming it's for VX because you mentioned "short like characters". If it is, there's already a VX character generator out there. However, I really have no idea what you're talking about right now.

I'm pretty sure that this is what you are asking for. (at least partly. It doesn't appear to cover every aspect of your request)Also, as the thread creator stated, please excuse the spanish screenshots. They apparently translated it to English.

M01sam

Glitchfinder":delee66a said:
I'm pretty sure that this is what you are asking for. (at least partly. It doesn't appear to cover every aspect of your request)Also, as the thread creator stated, please excuse the spanish screenshots. They apparently translated it to English.

No thats what I didnt want cause that only works for those bigger charsets and you cant customize him in the game.
What Im talking about is like buying armor that you can put on in the game that you can see it on the character. Like in diablo,or WoW,or Runescape or other games.

ronnoc, don't double-post. Modify your previous one instead if you have anything to add (or just don't add it at all).

M01sam, I believe you're looking for a Visual Equipment script. Try this one here, or do a google search if you don't like it. Next time try to be a little more specific, though, when you're making requests.

M01sam

Regi":19c30jw6 said:
ronnoc, don't double-post. Modify your previous one instead if you have anything to add (or just don't add it at all).

M01sam, I believe you're looking for a Visual Equipment script. Try this one here, or do a google search if you don't like it. Next time try to be a little more specific, though, when you're making requests.

Thanks i'm pretty sure this is what I wanted.Though I cant find out quite yet because my rmxp trial just ran out.  :sad:
But i should be getting it back soon!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.