Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Need a bunch of scripts plz

Ok first i need a ABS shooter script (and a way to understand it) then i need a script like the METALGEARSOLD games where the enemys hear footsteps and see you and shoot you. Then i need a script where you can equip items. A scope script (for sniper) and a fighting script where you knock out the enemy with your fist. P.M. me Anyone who gets this...

Thanks in advance! -Sirus

You should seriously considering to provide some sprites and let someone use them with their script :D
No, seriously... you're asking for an engine, not a couple of scripts... you sound like you're very inexperienced with scripting (thought that might be just the impression), so I suggest you either get a team with a scripter in it, or learn how to script it yourself. It won't really be your game if the main part has been done by someone else...

Sorry for not being able to help you, but I know better ways to invest about 30 hours ^_^

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.