Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Necro's Glowing Text! (Sorry for my absence T.T)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My old topic got rrr... Locked... Becuse I didn't post on it. Sorry to say I had CPU issues and then when I got it up I had to do other things a long the lines of, updates and homework. Sorry for my absence and I hope to clear up questions from the old topic!  :thumb:

(I won't be absent this time... Well I hope not.  :brow:)

Okay FIRST off all this is what I'm doing, I'm editing scripts that make GLOWING TEXT! (OOOOOOOOO!) What it dose is makes BITMAPS and changes there color cusing a rainbow effect when selected. All I'm doing is editing the script and changeing the script to do this effect. (I have pictures now)

I'm working on a script for the every day menus to have glowy text and I'll include pictures becuse I know you all don't have photoshop.

First HERE is an example of what it dose!!!

When you select a text it glows colors!!! =O see the picture below...

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk22 ... picone.jpg[/img]

THEN THIS HAPPENS!

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk22 ... pictwo.jpg[/img]

There you go that's what I'm doing. Simply give me a script that uses BITMAPS FOR WORDS. An Example of this are the MOG menus.

The one I used is one I'm using in my game that I made MYSELF BASE on MOG's end game scene from XP. So no, you can not have it. Sorry!

I will post a script here (When done) that can be used in everyday games that makes glowy text. Untill then I'm going to be adding this feature into scripts that people want me to =D. DOSE NOT WORK WITH XP!

Also this feature works with pictures!!! So if you want pictures go glow like a rainbow just ask!

I don't think you get the idea of this forum.  It is to post COMPLETED scripts for people to analyze.  You have still not posted any script.

Well I figured I would help people out and EDIT scripts. If I make a plug and play script that's all well and good. But I'v found that people normaly WANT there script to be compatable or something a script to be changed. I figured people would enjoy this as a cool addon and since there are two many variables to acount for I can't make a Plug and Play in this case that would actualy be compatable with most scripts...

Post a script if you want. If not then whatever, I'll just keep this to myself.  :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.