Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Nanotema Opening Menu ^_^

Lei

Hey all, I'm not sure whether this is difficult or not but here it goes...

I would like a sort of character select system... No... Not a party system, one that you are able to select either a male or female character... So let me elaborate...

After going through the title menu and selecting to start a new game I would like a menu to come up. At the top of the screen saying "Gender Selection, press the left and right arrow keys to cycle characters and press enter to make your selection.

In the middle of the screen will be shown a seperate window which displays the currently selected character (note, there are only 2). Pressing left or right will make the character fade and the next one will fade in.

Pressing enter will open a new window asking you to confirm. If yes, move on, if no... you get to reselect.
---------------------------------

Next you will enter your name, again the confirmation window

---------------------------------

Once accepted you move on to another similar menu. Egg selection.

the same will happen here but instead you'll be able to cycle through 5 pictures of eggs which will be 150pixels by 150...

the same confirmation screen will apear...

once yes is selected... you'll be teleported to the designated map

Pretty much free reighn on this... Would it be possible to have a panorama moving in the bg?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.