Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Name change rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
To cut down on frivolous name changes, the following rule is now in place:

Name change rule":qjpaucbg said:
No user may change his or her forum username more than one time in a span of 30 days.

For most of you, this should present absolutely no problem whatsoever.

Ninjitsu500;280329":3rm6ngmt said:
I havent changed my name.
At all.
Since I joined.
Considering the fact you've pretty much just joined eh? :p anyways not to sound mean or anything but this is a good rule. I'd been trying for almost a year to get it done and finally did. Hahaha so good job! :yes:

::Peace 2::

Anonymous

i've changed my name roughly 67 times since i've been here so this is a tremendous blow. i am hurting, dZ. hurting.

hurting.

Yeah this is about done

Also before even thinking about PMing me check to make sure the name you want to change to is not already taken, that will make this a lot easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.